Pages

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Happiness Challenge

I'm challenging you, the readers of my blog to a challenge. This is a super easy challenge that we all should try. Do you ever feel your day is dragging on, maybe you're in a bad mood, or did someone say something hurtful to you?

I'm challenging you all to a happiness challenge, here are some ways to complete the challenge...

  • pray, daily.
  • let go of those holding you back.
  • blast your favorite song, and sing it out from your lungs.
  • smile!
  • count your blessings.
  • try doing some cardio.
  • get some sleep.
  • spend time with your family and friends
  • help someone else.
  • think positive.
  • forgive those who have wronged you.
  • read a good book.
  • don't take your life for granted.
  • stop comparing yourself to others.
  • wear something pretty.
  • watch your favorite movie.
  • feel beautiful
  • thank God for good and bad experiences, they've made you who you are today.
  • let go and let God.







I challenge you to challenge your friends to this challenge. I hope it makes a difference in your day and helps you in some way.

If there is something you would like me to blog about email me or comment! I would love to know what you would like to read :)

2 comments: