Pages

Monday, July 28, 2014

Starbucks Passion Tea Lemonade Recipe


 
What human being doesn't love Starbucks? Unfortunately for me, the nearest Starbucks is located thirty minutes away!

YES, IT'S TERRIBLE!

Thankfully, since I'm not close-by I save money and become more innovative person.

I am going to share with you all a recipe for my favorite drink from Starbucks, Passion Tea Lemonade, you can make at home. It's incredibly apparent and clear.

Let's get started...

Ingredients:
  • Minute Maid Lemonade 15 Calories
  • Tazo Passion Tea
  • Sugar
  • Ice







Steps:
  • Boil 8-10 oz.of water on the stove or in the microwave.
  • Place two tea bags in the water for 15 minutes.
  • When it is finished, place the tea in the fridge to cool.
  • Whenever you want a drink, add ice to a little less than 1/2 cup of tea and 1 and 1/2 cup of lemonade.
  • Mix the two and stir in sugar as needed.

I can usually make 4 cups of this tea to use for 2-3 days!

This is delicious and I hope you all love this tasty treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment