Pages

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Bad Day Blues

It has happened to me, it has happened to you. We all have had a bad day once in our life. For some it's once a month, others maybe once a week. Did you show up late to class and forget something too? Did your boss have a disagreement with you? Waking up on the wrong side of the bed can also get us in a sour mood.

How to get over having a bad day?

  • Realize you are not the only person having a bad day. They happen to us all, as I stated before. God gives them to us to appreciate all the other days in our lives. Learning a lesson comes from bad days, I know for myself, I learn through situation or days I struggle most. Growing and depending on God is the way to surpass this bad day.
  • You have someone to talk to. He is your best friend, so he is there through the ups and downs. God wants you to lean on him. Pray. Pray. Pray. Believe me, he knows what you're up against. Remember, he was nailed to the cross, spat at and made fun of, and died for you and me.
  • Think on the amazing things. Blessings, salvation, and prayers turned to praises. Think about it and you will feel your spirit lift.

Philippians 4:8- Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of a good report; if the be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.


No comments:

Post a Comment