Pages

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Solving Horrible Mondays

Sunday night, you have that dreadful feeling: tomorrow is Monday. Monday can either be fabulous or horrible. The decision is up to you.

Choose to have a lovely Monday, here are some ways I do.

  1. Eat breakfast. Run by Starbucks, McDonald's, Panera Bread, Hardee's, or even your own kitchen. With a full stomach, you can conquer the world.
  2. Plan a lunch day with a friend. Nothing beats catching up with an old friend or new.
  3. A cute outfit can turn my Monday around quickly. When you look good, you feel good.
  4. Jam out to music. As soon as I wake up, till I get to school my iPhone battery is 85% because I've spent my battery listening to music.
  5. Organizing your things Sunday night that you will need for Monday, the chaos will lessen in the morning.
  6. Have something to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment